Bed bugs are mainly tiny as well as flat wingless insects. These insects are mainly reddish-brown in color. They are nearly one-quarter inch long. Some of the important facts about bed bug control Singapore have been discussed in this article.
Top facts to know about bed bug control
The bed bugs mainly hide during the day on beds. These bugs mainly hide in the bed frames, box springs, as well as in headboards. They mainly come out at night. Below are some of the important tips to consider for controlling the bed bugs:
- It is necessary to clean as well as remove the clutter, especially in the bedroom.
- It is also necessary to move the bed away from the furniture or walls.
- It is necessary to do vacuum molding, for the windows as well as floors every day. It is necessary to empty the vacuum or the bag immediately as well as dispose of it outside in the sealed container or bag.
- It is necessary to wash sheets, blankets, pillowcases, as well as bed skirts. Then it is necessary to put them in a hot dryer for at least 30 minutes. It is necessary to consider using a mattress as well as box spring covers.
- It is necessary to seal any cracks as well as any openings where different pipes or wires come mainly into the home.
- One can also use a steamer on couches, and mattresses, as well as some other places where bed bugs can hide.
- One can pack all the infested items in black bags. Then it is necessary to leave them outside on a very hot day. In the case of cooler temperatures, this mainly can take 2 to 5 months to kill the sealed-up bugs.
- It is necessary to put the bags containing bedbugs in the freezer at 0°F One can use a thermometer to check the temperature. One can leave them there for at least 4 days.
Different pest control companies mainly use chemicals as well as some other treatments which are not available to someone. They mainly use insecticides which can kill bugs on contact. Professional treatments mainly take around two to three visits to show its effect. The residents have to stay away for a few hours after the treatment is done.
These are some of the important facts to know about bed bug control in Singapore.